Dedicated Relay Board for Raspberry Pi
Pi-Plates are a family of stackable and interchangeable add-on circuit boards that allow Raspberry Pi to interact with the outside world. The RELAYplate from Pi-Plates is the first dedicated relay board for the Raspberry Pi designed to meet the safety requirements of UL 60950 while being capable of switching 120 volts AC. Each of the seven relays is UL rated to switch 1 amp at 120volts AC or 30 volts DC.
Recommended for grades 9 and higher.
- Seven single-pole, single-throw relays
- Rated at 120 volts AC or 30 volts DC
- Currents up to 1 amp
- Convenient screwless terminal blocks
- Up to eight RELAYplates can be stacked together, providing 56 relays
- A single RELAYplate will run from the Raspberry Pi 5VDC supply
- Auxiliary power connectors provided for stacking multiple RELAYplates
- Includes programmable LED
- Seven LED annunciators provide visual relay status
- Designed to meet the stringent safety requirements of UL standard 60950