LilyPad Sewable Electronics Kit
Get Started with Soft Circuits
The LilyPad Sewable Electronics Kit is a great way to explore the wonderful world of electronics sewing and e-textiles. Through a series of four introductory projects, students will learn how to sew basic circuits to light up an LED, control them with buttons and switches and experiment with reactnig to ambient light levels.
- 1x LilyPad E-Sewing ProtoSnap
- 1x LilyMini ProtoSnap
- 2x LilyPad Rainbow LED Strip
- 2x LilyPad Coin Cell Battery Holder - Switched - 20mm
- 1x LilyPad Parts Box
- 4x Felt Sheet - 9" x 12"
- 4x Felt Sheet - 9" x 6"
- 1x Pin Back
- 1x Elastic Cord - 12"
- 1x White Embroidery Thread
- 1x White Sewing Thread
- 1x Fiberfill Stuffing
- 1x Needle Set
- 2x Conductive Thread Bobbin - 30' (Stainless Steel)
- 2x Coin Cell Battery - 20mm (CR2032)
- 4x Printed Project Templates
- 1x LilyPad Sewable Electronics Kit Guide
InventorSpace is SparkFun Education's Maker Education and project-based learning community. In this activity-sharing platform, users discover and implement in their classrooms engaging projects created by SparkFun and the InventorSpace community.